Wednesday, April 23, 2014

I Want A New Laptop D':

 I want a MacBook. I have a laptop but like it has a virus on it. I know sad. But that was before I started blogging. I'm not going to lie the reason I have virus is because I watch movies and tv online *whispers* the illegal kind of websites.
So I'm going to start saving money. But I have two problems with that.
1. I don't have a job
2. I don't know how to save money
So how am I going to save money when I don't have any income. *Shakes head* The MacBook that I want is the MacBook Pro 13 inches.
I just imagine the glossy new laptop with all the apps I want. And I won't have to use my mom laptop. This laptop cost $1,199, I plan to save money till November so I can get it on black Friday so it will be much more cheaper. Pray for me guys. *crosses fingers*

No comments:

Post a Comment