Monday, June 2, 2014

June's book Debate

I'm currently reading City of Heavenly Fire by the amazing Cassandra Clare. When I read these books about Shadowhunters, it's all I can think about for a while. I remember when I first read The City Of Bones. It changed my world, because at the time to me Twilight was the best series ever. But with The Mortal Instrument in goes in to depth more. I just think Cassie is a better writer. Don't get me wrong Stephanie Meyer is an amazing writer but Cassie is better. Firstly Cassie has way more books. Twilight was the biggest series that Stephanie has ever made. Yes The Host was good, and I can't wait till the second book comes out( if it ever comes out). But Cassie has TMI, TID, The Bane Cronicles, and much more coming. But I'm just saying this because there's a dissuasion about it on goodreads. 

No comments:

Post a Comment